Sunday 16 August 2009

Meet Mr Brown


This is Mr Brown, he is my oldest friend. Like me his is only small. It is nice to have a friend that is my own size. Mr Brown is made from felt, not knitted like me. 

Mr Brown likes staying at home drinking tea and eating cake so he doesn't usually join me on my adventures. This Saturday I went to visit Mr Brown in his new house. He has only just moved in, he hasn't had time to decorate yet or unpack his stuff. We were still able to eat cake though!



Mr Brown has a black cat called Mrs Black. Mr Brown likes reading and has a big pile of books. Sometimes Mr Brown lends me a book to read, I am usually too busy to read, but do enjoy adventure stories.

Mr Brown is going to be busy getting his new house in order for a few weeks, he has invited me for tea when he has finished decorating.

1 comment: