Tuesday 11 August 2009

Hello my name is ManE

Hello, my name is ManE (pronounced man ee) and I am a little knitted man. I am 50mm tall and about 20 years old (so old I have lost count!). I have spent all my life living with Zoë, we have enjoyed lots of good times together and I have helped her out with important events such as exams, driving test, and her wedding day, she thinks I am her lucky charm. I now live not just with Zoë, but with her husband Paul as well.

This is me driving a big corvette, it is Paul's corvette, he is very kind and lets me borrow it sometimes.

One of my most impressive achievements occurred earlier this year. I went all the way to the top of the Aiguille du Midi, during our holiday to Chamonix in the French Alps. Zoë was very scared of being on the top of a mountain, but I loved it. I even had a hot chocolate while I was up there!


No comments:

Post a Comment